Mangalam Mild Steel Welding Rod
|Conductor Material||Aluminium & Copper|
|Diameter (Millimetre)||20 mm|
|Power (KVA)||25 kVA|
|Ambient Temperature||20 to 65 Deg C|
Based on CENELEC HD 22-6 31, VDE 0282 ,IEC 245-6, IS 473, BS 638-4.
Outstanding toughness & durability.
High resistance to cuts , tears & abrasion.
Resistance to oil , solvents and chemicals.
Excellent ozone and weather resistant.
- Welding : Designed for the secondary (high current) connection to automatic or hand – held metal arc welding electrodes. It is suitable for flexible use under rugged conditions, on assembly lines and conveyor systems, in machine tool and automatically operated line and spot welding machines.
- Power: Earthing/return leads, power feeds to electrolytic plating process, Busbar connection, transformers, generators, aircraft servicing equipments etc.
Conductor : High conductivity, bare annealed copper flexible conductor.
Sheath : Double sheathed with specially developed thermoplastic Elastomer (TPR/TPE), outer layer is orange coloured.
Welding Hose Pipe
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Meter
|Type||Welding Hose Pipe|
|Working Temperature||-5 to +75 Degree C|
Material of Construction:
- Synthetic Rubber blended with polymers and Plasticizers
- Reinforced with high strength Synthetic Yarn
Physical & Mechanical Properties:
- Flame Retardant
- Hydrocarbon and Oil resistant
- High Flexibility and Elastomer Properties
- Filler free and long lasting Durability
- RED and BLUE or Black colours